Things will look a bit different than your last visit, and we’re taking precautions to keep everyone safe.
Monday & Tuesday
The 2020 season has come to an end. We can’t wait see everyone Memorial Day weekend 2021!
A few highlights:
- We have deep cleaned the entire facility top to bottom, and are doubling down on our already in place cleaning procedures.
- In order to provide proper social distancing, groups during open play will not share the same ball return. For axe throwing groups, you will not share the same bay. This will keep us below the 50% capacity requirement in the green phase.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests.
- MASKS: In accordance with PA Regulations, masks must be worn at all times except when eating and drinking.
- Our maximum group size for the restaurant will be 10 people, also in accordance with PA Regulations.
- Tables cannot be moved in restaurant and grouped together.
- Physical Distancing Markers have been placed on the floor around the front desk area to encourage safe distancing while getting shoes/paying for bowling.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our facility once you feel safe to rejoin us!