Per the state of PA, There is no seating at the bar. Customers being served must be seated at a table. Masks must be worn to enter the facility and while using common areas such as the restroom. Alcohol can only be served as part of a meal. Snack foods do not count as meals.
Things will look a bit different than your last visit, and we’re taking precautions to keep everyone safe.
Monday & Tuesday
4:00PM – 11:00PM
9:00AM – 11:00PM
11:00AM – 11:00PM
11:00AM – 12:00AM
12:00PM – 12:00AM
12:00PM – 11:00PM
The 2020 season has come to an end. We can’t wait see everyone Memorial Day weekend 2021!
A few highlights:
- We have deep cleaned the entire facility top to bottom, and are doubling down on our already in place cleaning procedures.
- In order to provide proper social distancing, we will provide one lane spacer in between all groups during open bowling and axe throwing. Tables and furniture for lanes not in use will be blocked off to ensure distancing. This will keep us below the 50% capacity requirement in the green phase.
- An assortment of house balls have been placed on each ball return, these will remain there, and be sanitized after each group. If you need any additional balls, those are now available at the front counter.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests.
- MASKS: In accordance with PA Regulations, masks must be worn.
- Our maximum group size for the restaurant will be 10 people, also in accordance with PA Regulations.
- Curbside Pickup and Door Dash Delivery will continue during the centers operating hours.
- Physical Distancing Markers have been placed on the floor around the front desk area to encourage safe distancing while getting shoes/paying for bowling.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged as we will be operating on a limited capacity.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our facility once you feel safe to rejoin us!